Thu, 09 Nov|
Doubletree by Hilton
PSN Northwest - November 2023 Event
The theme for the PSN NORTHWEST NOVEMBER EVENT is all about the power of SSAS in PROPERTY and ESTATE PLANNING so that YOU PROTECT YOUR ESTATE. We have two outstanding speakers to take you through what you need to know: LARS SINGLETON from EMPOWERED PENSIONS and DAVID NICKLIN from FINANZE LEGACY.
Time & Location
09 Nov 2023, 18:30 – 21:00
Doubletree by Hilton, 1 Piccadilly, Auburn St, Manchester M1 3DG, UK
About the event
We are excited to announce the details of the PSN NORTHWEST NOVEMBER event. The theme for the event is all about the power of SSAS for investing in property and ESTATE PLANNING so that YOU PROTECT your investments.
We have more outstanding speakers for you at this month's event: LARS SINGLETON from RETIREMENT CAPITAL and DAVID NICKLIN from FINANZE LEGACY.
LARS SINGLETON will share how SSAS Pensions can change your life for good or bad. If you want to know the power and the perils with real-life examples, this is the event for you.
Who should attend? If you have a SSAS and need ideas, are struggling to deploy investments or are just SSAS curious.
All you ever wanted to know about SSAS but were too afraid to ask.
A little bit about your speaker, DAVID NICKLIN.
David has 32+ years of experience in the Financial Services sector, working with various insurance companies before starting his own financial services practice in 2002.
In 2017, he retrained as an estate-planning specialist and founded his own estate-planning company. He is also the MD of RC Administration, overseeing 800+ SSAS pension schemes as a Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute and holding the Cert CII (MP) and CII Financial Planning Certificate.
David is passionate about helping clients achieve their goals in estate planning, life assurance policies, and SSAS strategy.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY
6:00 pm: Registration desk opens for the event and pre-event networking.
6:30 pm: Prompt start with introductions from the PSN team
6:45 pm: GUEST SPEAKER – LARS SINGLETON
- What is a SSAS, and what can it do?
- How can investors use SSAS funds or access SSAS funds for their businesses?
- A few real-life case studies to get people interested.
- Plus, there are pitfalls and what to avoid in choosing a provider or trying to co-venture using SSAS money.
- How SSAS can create a legacy – David will talk about legacy planning, of course.
7:30 pm: NETWORKING BREAK
8:00 pm: GUEST SPEAKER – DAVID NICKLIN
- Protect your assets and investments by developing a comprehensive estate plan that addresses your unique needs and circumstances.
- Ensure that your estate plan is up-to-date and reflects any changes in your personal or business circumstances, including changes in tax laws or regulations.
- Consider setting up a trust to protect your assets and provide for your loved ones, while also minimizing estate taxes and avoiding probate.
- Plan for the future of your business by developing a succession plan that outlines how your business will be managed and passed on to future generations.
- Maximise the benefits of your SSAS pension scheme by developing a strategy that aligns with your estate planning goals and objectives.
- Is your life assurance policy set up correctly or will it increase the value of your estate and IHT bill?
8:45 pm: Q&A and Event Close with the PSN and Finanze teams and more informal networking in the bar till late.
Parking and EV charge points are available on-site at the venue. On-site parking is £24.00 per day. However, there is a cheaper alternative, just across the road at Q-Park – Piccadilly Place, Whitworth Place, Manchester, M1 3BD.
Ticket Price Policy
£10.00 - Super Early Bird Ticket, For tickets booked up to 11:59 pm on Thursday the 19th of October.
£15.00 - Early Bird Ticket - From midnight the 20th of October until the end of the month before the event.
£20.00 - Standard Ticket - Booked from the 1st of the month of the event.
Super Early Bird
For tickets booked up to 11:59 pm on Thursday the 19th of October.£10.00+£0.25 service feeSale ended
From midnight Friday the 20th of October and up to the end of the month before the event.£15.00+£0.38 service feeSale ended
Booked from the up to the 1st of the month of the event up to 3 days before the event.£20.00+£0.50 service feeSale ended