Wed, 22 Nov|
Leonardo Hotel Nottingham
PSN East Midlands - November 2023 Event
This month's networking event is all about SERVICED ACCOMMODATION. We have two excellent speakers, NAOMI MANNING and LOUISE WYNNE, sharing all their knowledge and experience of this potentially very lucrative property strategy done the RIGHT WAY.
Time & Location
22 Nov 2023, 18:30 – 21:00
Leonardo Hotel Nottingham, Waterfront Plaza, Station Street, Nottingham, NG2 3BJ
About the event
Are you interested in the world of Serviced Accommodation, but don't know where to start?
Or are you already running a Service Accommodation business and want to know how to take it to the next level?
Look no further!
The PSN Nottingham networking event this month is all about Serviced Accommodation, featuring two expert speakers who will share their knowledge and insights on how to succeed in this lucrative industry.
Not only will you gain valuable information from the speakers, but you'll also have the opportunity to network with other property experts in the room.
Who knows who you might meet?
And if you need help with anything right now, there will be plenty of professionals in the room who might be able to help or connect you with someone who can.
Our first speaker is Naomi Manning, a passionate and driven property investor and developer who successfully developed ten units in Lancashire with her partner Christopher. She transitioned to Service Accommodation at the start of the lockdown and was able to replace her NHS salary within six months of setting up the first unit.
Naomi is collaborating on a new project called Menopause Retreats, fulfilling her latest passion and dedication to wellness and empowering individuals in their transformative phase of life.
Our second speaker is Louise Wynne, an in-demand interior designer who uses colour and pattern to help property developers make more money, more quickly.
Join us at the event and learn about how much cash you can make in serviced accommodation, how to find the right property and market, how to stand out from the competition, and much more.
Don't miss this opportunity to get inspired, informed, and connected with like-minded professionals.
A little bit more about your speaker, NAOMI MANNING from HARRISON GREY ACCOMMODATION.
Naomi is a passionate and driven with a diverse background. Her journey has taken her through various roles and ventures, all driven by her dedication to personal growth and adding value in all she does.
SA can be very lucrative, but you need to know your stuff. Naomi does and is happy to share her years of experience to save you time and money in your journey.
- Property Investor/Developer: Naomi embarked on a journey in property in 2019, setting up Harrison Grey Ltd with her partner Christopher and successfully developing ten units in Lancashire. The portfolio includes Buy, Refurbish, Rent (BRR) single lets, Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs), and Holiday Lets, demonstrating their versatility and expertise in the property industry.
- Service Accommodation Operator: Building on her experience, Naomi transitioned to SA at the start of lockdown in a very unsexy but lucrative part of West Midlands! Within six months of setting up the first unit, she was able to replace her NHS salary and left a nearly 20-year career.
- Menopause Retreats Collaboration: In her current venture, Naomi is collaborating to create Menopause Retreats, fulfilling her latest passion and dedication to wellness and empowering individuals in their transformative phase of life.
- Life before Property!: In a previous life, Naomi held a significant role as an NHS Director of Strategy, working closely with the Local Authority, Housing and other Government sector bodies. She trained as a fashion buyer, renovated and ran a Cotswold Gastro Pub, completed numerous endurance runs and marathons and did a bungee jump (once!).
- Passion for Self-Development: Naomi is not only dedicated to her work ventures but also has an unwavering passion for self-development. She is obsessed with all things related to understanding the power of the mind, visualisation, and manifestation, consistently seeking personal growth and sharing her knowledge with others.
A little bit more about your speaker, LOUISE WYNNE from WILDKIND INTERIORS.
Louise is an in-demand interior designer who uses colour and pattern to make property developers more MONEY, more QUICKLY!
She's worked with national housebuilders on their showhome interiors and, more recently, has been on a mission to enlighten independent property investors on the financial benefits of great interior design.
Trained in colour & design psychology, Louise writes for various industry magazines and is a regular speaker on the property networking circuit.
AGENDA FOR THE EVENING
6:00 pm: Registration desk opens for the event and pre-event networking.
6:30 pm: Prompt start with introductions from the PSN team
6:45 pm: GUEST SPEAKER – NAOMI MANNING
- SA - How much cash can you make?!
- Finding your area, the right property and knowing your market/demand
- Your competition and how to stand out – customer service, interiors and maximising the added value
- Systems and Outsourcing – do not create a job for yourself. Plan your exit on day one!
- Setting your expectations (and mindset) – what can you handle?
- Lessons I've learnt, mistakes I've made
- Future market trends
7:30 pm: NETWORKING BREAK
8:00 pm: GUEST SPEAKER – LOUISE WYNNE
- Know Your Competition: to help you stay ahead of it.
- Define Your Target Market: the why and how of customer avatars.
- Get Comfortable With Colour: an introduction to colour psychology in interior design.
- Function Before Fashion: the practicalities of furnishing an SA
- Guest Expectations V Cost Implications: how to meet client expectations and stay on budget
8:45 pm: Q&A and Event Close with the PSN and Finanze teams and our EVENT SPEAKERS and plenty of more informal networking in the bar till late.
The recommended parking for the event, which is only a couple of minute's walk, is at the Nottingham Train Station, 17 Queen's Rd, Nottingham, NG2 3DW.
Early Bird Ticket
For tickets booked up to 11:59 PM on the last day of the month before the event.£10.00+£0.25 service feeSale ended